Pega Certification Guide
PEGA Certification is the most popular course, and it includes a variety of industry-required qualifications.
PEGA Academy has built a global community of thousands of PEGA Certified Professionals who are united by a desire to be the best at maximizing the value of PEGA solutions.
The Professional pega certification Program was created to certify that professionals possess the necessary skills and expertise to play a key role in the effective implementation and roll-out of PEGA. You can register for one of the examinations below based on your interest, role, or career path and join our expanding professional community.
The Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA) certification path is for Certified Senior System Architects (CSSAs) who want to expand their knowledge and join an exclusive team of PEGA project experts.
Obtaining a PEGA Professional Certification ( pega certification ) verifies your abilities and experience in the design and implementation of PEGA projects. Obtaining one or more PEGA Academy Professional certifications displays your dedication to quality and leadership in the field.
In PEGA, you have different types of certifications-
1. Business Purpose Certification
2. Technical Certification
Business Purpose Certification [ pega certification ] :
• Business Architect.
• Marketing Consultant.
• Decisioning Consultant.
• Senior Marketing Consultant.
Robotics System Architect.
Senior System Architect
Lead System Architect.
Senior Marketing Consultant
What is the Certification Exam Format?
As a result, the Pega Certification Exam follows a certain format:
90 minutes in length
The total number of questions is 60. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
70% is the percentage of people who don’t know what they want to do with their lives
The following are some of the rules to follow while taking the exam:
• Exams were proctored online.
• You will be delivering your Exam by yourself.
• A noise-free atmosphere in your immediate vicinity to avoid any disruption.
Exam administrators may request that you show them your surroundings in order to prevent any unethical behavior
If the Exam Administrator notices suspicious activity, he may pause the Exam and cancel it.
You must obtain your testimonies once you have successfully completed your certification exam.
Following the completion of the Credentials, you must update your resume to include Pega skills and relevant skills.
Pega Certification is in high demand on the market.
According to the survey, 77 percent of respondents believe their skills are in higher demand since becoming certified.
Certified System Architects are all employed, with 98.2% working full-time and the remaining 1 percent working part-time.
Obtaining a Pega Professional Certification validates your ability to architect and implement Pega projects.
Obtaining one or more Professional certifications from Pega Academy demonstrates your dedication to excellence and industry leadership.
Certifications in more details
What certifications are available in Pega?
Pega Certifications are divided into eight categories:
1) Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA): The Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA) is a credential that allows you to develop and build Pega applications. In the Pega application, PCBA has the core skills to evaluate, develop, and produce business needs and specifications.
2) Pega Certified [ pega certification ] System Architect (PCSA): The Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) is a certification for developers and technical employees who wish to understand how to build Pega applications. Th
is certification providing you a baseline measurement of your knowledge of the Pega Platform.
3) Pega Certified Senior System Architect: To acquire the Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA) certification, you must first be a Pega Certified System Architect.
This credential verifies your competence to design and construct for reusability across many business lines using Pega.
4) Pega Certified Robotics System Architect (PCRSA): This certification is for system architects and software engineers who want to improve their robotic automation and workforce intelligence skills. Pega Robot Studio’s basic features, process flow, and essential building pieces will be covered. You’ll also learn how to combine robotic automation with Windows and online applications, as well as how to debug and test your solution using debugging tools.
5) Pega Certified Data Scientist (PCDS): The Pega Certified Data Scientist (PCDS) program is for professionals interested in learning more about Pega’s Next-Best-Action paradigm.
They’ll need to develop and duplicate decision-making procedures, as well as use predictive and adaptive text analytics.
6)Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant (PCDC): The Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant (PCDC) is a designation for individuals involved in the design and development of a Pega Decision Management system.
This certification verifies that you can implement Decision Strategies and Predictive Analytics design concepts.
Pega Lead System Architects (PLSA) lead implementation teams and ensure that solutions leverage technology to give maximum business value. They provide technical guidance and leadership to several teams.
7) Pega Certified ( pega certification ) Marketing Consultant (PCMC): This certification (PCMC) is for individuals who create and develop Pega Marketing Solutions. This PCMC certification verifies that you can use design principles to create decision strategies, marketing offers, target audiences, and conduct and monitor marketing campaigns.
Hope this article helps in understanding the process of Pega certification. To know more you can learn pega at Asha24.com